Friday, January 20, 2017

Zurich, Switzerland (Day 15) - 20 Days of Chill

"Your attention ladies and gentlemen.  The captain has put on the seat belt light.  We are beginning our descent into Zurich."

I started awake and quickly looked out my window and could see the sun shining off of Lake Zurich and the Swiss Alps in the distant background.  Yesterday, I had been in San Francisco and now I was getting ready to land in Switzerland.

I started to think back over what had happened in the last 48 hours or so, but it was a blur.  All that I knew is Herman was here somewhere and someone wanted me to go here as well.  It was all very suspicious, but I hadn't paid for the ticket, so I figured I was getting a free vacation out of the deal. 

My next thought was realizing that we were taxiing to the gate.  I reached in the overhead for my carry on, the only thing I had brought with me.  Suddenly, my phone buzzed.  A text.

"Go to the Uetilbergbahn and get a ticket at Seinau station for the upper station.  From there, walk to the summit of Uetilberg.  You will know what to do once you get there."

To be continued...



6 comments:

  1. Somebody has been doing some research! Üetliberg, nice! Now to wait for a whole week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There sure is a lot of traveling in this challenge. Some great places to visit, though, apparently not always for fun. Interesting that "you will know what to do once you get there". Looking forward to the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm hoping people won't be disappointed.

      Delete
  3. sounds like something good is going to happen or perhaps 'You will know what to do once you get there.' means something bad? we'll see next week.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete