Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Blue (Day 8) - 20 Days of Chill

Plain and simple, Old Guys Rule.  It says so right there on the wall.  

I can't really call this a selfie, since my son took the photo, although I set it up.  I love this photo for a number of reasons.  One, I think it captures my personality pretty well.  And two, it's me from two years ago and 30 pounds heavier.  I think I would be feeling blue if I still weighed that much.  I'm not done yet, as I believe I still have at least 15 more pounds to shed, but I think I'm heading in the right direction.

And that's not feeling blue at all, although my shirt certainly is.

For more stories about Blue, click here.

6 comments:

  1. I just noticed the shirt on top of the old guys rule. I love it! And congratulations on the weight loss. It always feels so good to get in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blue shirt with the superman symbol, sort of matching the wall's saying.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work. Getting into good health is obviously very important!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, congratulations on your weight loss and getting healthy. Not always easy to do.

    ReplyDelete