Friday, April 19, 2013

Flashback Friday

I ended up hitting my flashback button at 365 and came up with this self portrait I took of me and our dog Jack at the beginning of summer vacation last year.  I'm not sure why, but I haven't done many self portraits recently and I think I need to do some more of them.  

One thing I like about self portraits is you can get pretty creative when you take them.  You don't have to include your face every time.  I have several where I just show my hands or my chest.  I have many where all you can see is my eye.  

I actually have a self portrait in mind that will actually need to use some of my PhotoShop skills to complete, but I need to do it during daylight hours where there is light.  Inside light will not be enough, but I think I can pull it off.  It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment