Friday, February 1, 2013

Flashback Friday

I took this shot during my first year doing the 365 project. That first year I made sure I was taking a shot every single day.  It was important back then to do that and I continued into the second year doing the same thing.  

This year has been a little different in that I've posted several "fillers," photos that weren't taken on the date posted.  All of my street photography shots posted this week were taken last Saturday, but posted on other days because either I didn't pick up my camera, or I wasn't satisfied enough with what I had taken that day.  This is what I'll be doing for the foreseeable future.  It's not that I don't like this shot, but I'm not really satisfied with it and had I taken it today, probably wouldn't have posted it.  

Photography is a learning process.  The first year was creating the discipline to make sure I took photos every day.  Now, it's more making sure I take really good shots, shots that I'm not hesitant to post.

1 comment: