Friday, July 26, 2013

It's puzzling

Tomorrow, several of my friends and I are going to geocache.  That's not exactly news in itself, since I do geocache quite frequently, but what we're attempting to do tomorrow is find at least 100 puzzle/unknown type of caches.

With 171 puzzle caches on the map at right, we're trying to figure out what would be the optimal route to take to minimize the amount of time in between caches.  Hopefully, we'll accomplish this goal before it gets too late in the day.  We start at 5 tomorrow morning.  Wish us luck.  And, yes I know, I'm a geek, but that's OK.  It's fun.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you meet your goal. The most geocaches I've found in a day is 34. I can't even imagine 100 mysteries! Wow! Ambitious! :-) Check out my YouTube Channel...http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoOkybgKWmRJ1rU9yU408wg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, unfortunately, we didn't reach out goal yesterday, however it was a learning process. We think it's still doable, but we'll have to plan a little better for the next attempt at it. We ended up with 60 Unknown finds which is a very respectable number for mostly puzzles.

      Delete