Friday, July 13, 2012

It's Official

Two days ago, on Wednesday July 11th, my wife officially has now put up with me for 25 years.  To quote Lou Gehrig, I feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world.  I can't imagine why anyone would want to put up with me for very long, let alone 25 years, so I guess I must be doing something right.


She is my best friend and I am very fortunate to have found her so many years ago.  The ride has been fun, with many ups and a couple of downs, but it's not anywhere near the end. I'm enjoying it too much to ever get off.  I only hope she can claim the same.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, you're still newly-weds! Give it another 10 or 12 years, and then you can really say that you've been married :-)

    All kidding aside, congratulations to you both! Here's to another 25, assuming that Marsha can handle it ;-)

    Sharon and I are three weeks shy of 39 years, and I don't think I could have chosen any better. Sorry, Paul, but you're #2 in the "luckiest man alive" category.

    ReplyDelete