Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sharpshooters are back!

Almost 2 years ago, in February 2013, I was asked to join the Sharpshooters International Photography Club.  In March of that same year, I became a contributing member of the group and each week on Wednesday, the group would post a series of photos.  Photographers in the group represented 6 of the 7 different continents and there was always a wide variety of shots.

I was a contributing member for about a half a year or so until the group took an unexpected hiatus.  Last week, the Sharpshooters returned and it's almost like it was never gone.  The quality of the work, in my opinion, is astounding.  This week's photo stream has some amazing images representing Africa, Australia, Europe and North America.  I'm very pleased to be part of this group and hope you will enjoy the images the group shares each week.

Please stop by this week's photo stream and have a look.  Also, if you could stop by the main Facebook page for the group and like us, we'd greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

  1. I remember when you joined up with this and thought it was an interesting concept. There are some great images there, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I've been impressed with the images of the group as well.

      Delete